Moving from overseas can be a very challenging time for all the family and we would like to help to make the change as smooth as possible. Here are a few helpful hints for you when making an enrolment enquiry.
MAKING AN INITIAL ENQUIRY
To make an initial enquiry, either phone (61) 8 9383 4274 or email the registrar.
When making an enquiry please have the following information at hand:
- Your children’s birth dates
- Your Visa Grant Notice Number and Status (eg permanent resident/long term business)
- Expected date of commencement for schooling
FOLLOWING INITIAL CONTACT, THE REGISTRAR WILL:
- Make a time for a tour of the school and interview with children (if in Australia or visiting Perth prior to moving here). Tours provide an excellent opportunity for you and your child to view the school in action and to ask any questions you may have.
- Following the tour you can complete an application form and return with the relevant supporting documentation and application fee and lodge with the registrar.
IF APPLYING OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA
- The application form should be completed, signed, scanned and emailed to the registrar
- Fees can be paid electronically
- A tour and interview will be conducted upon your arrival.
The above process can take up to a week to complete, so please take this into consideration when planning commencement dates. Visa approvals must be in place prior to commencement of students.
ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED YOUR APPLICATION FORM AND PAID YOUR APPLICATION FEE, WHAT HAPPENS?
- Receipt of your application will be acknowledged in writing.
- Your child’s name is added to the waitlist.
- When a place is available, an offer will be made. Positions are allocated based on the School’s protocol and enrolment policy.
- You accept or decline the offer.
- To accept the offer, the relevant enrolment documentation must be completed and returned along with a non-refundable enrolment fee and a refundable bond payment.